Who is Repairing My Chimney?
Elite Chimney Restoration & Maintenance Service, LLC, recognizes that your biggest investment is your home. Below is a copy of the cover letter that accompanies each of our repair proposals, and may be helpful in providing you with more information about choosing the company who will be providing estimates to repair your chimney.
Our certified technicians have advised you of the conditions that exist within the chimney system(s) in your home.
This comprehensive report and proposal has been formulated based on the certified technician’s professional knowledge achieved through continuing education from the C.S.I.A (Chimney Safety Institute of America), National Chimney Sweep Guild, and recognized Chimney Safety Organizations and the use of modern technology.
It is our goal and obligation as Chimney Professionals to advise you of the conditions which exist and the best possible techniques to correct them.
Elite Chimney Restoration & Maintenance Service, LLC realizes that as a home owner you have many factors to consider before hiring a chimney contractor. Some of these factors should include selecting a chimney contractor that can provide:
1. A current C.S.I.A credential (Chimney Safety Institute of America issues a photo certification credential). Be sure that the technician actually overseeing the work has the credential (go to CSIA.org).
2. The Company must have a Home Improvement Contractors Registration number (in effect since 2005 all companies performing home improvement repairs in the state of New Jersey are required to possess this registration). The registration number must appear on all paper work (estimates, invoices, and advertising media).
3. Is the chimney contractor a Company in good standing with your local building department?
4. References (names, addresses and phone numbers of people in your area for which they have completed projects).
5. A contract that details exactly what the scope of the project will be, payment schedule, etc.
6. Permits are required for linings and rebuilds in every town in New Jersey. Is this information included on the proposal?
7. Can the chimney contractor provide current certificates of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance?
8. Does the chimney contractor sub contract the work?
Elite Chimney Restoration & Maintenance Service, LLC's credentials speak for themselves. When comparing the pricing of our proposals to another company’s proposal keep in mind the above message (factors to consider) and be sure that each Company is proposing to complete the same scope of work. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call our office and speak with our experienced, professional, and certified staff.
Thank you for the opportunity.
-ELITE CHIMNEY RESTORATION & MAINTENANCE SERVICE, LLC
BUILDING A SOLID FUTURE,
ONE BRICK AT A TIME
Elite Chimney Restoration & Maintenance is committed to customer satisfaction and we ensure this by monitoring feed back from our client surveys.
“I wanted to hire someone who would be honest with me about the condition of my chimney. I wanted to hire someone who would actually show up as scheduled. Elite is fabulous” L.P. – Morristown, NJ
Read more nice things our customers have to say about us
We are certified chimney sweeps and members of the New Jersey and National Chimney Sweep Guilds. We recently received the honor of being voted the number one chimney service company in Morris County nine years in a row.
We carry $1,000,000 insurance on every job. We do not subcontract our work; when you hire us you get our in-house team of trained professionals.
Estimates for your chimney projects are available - just give us a call today at: 973-537-0001 or email us at: email@example.com